martes, 4 de junio de 2019

Vocational interests

Personal presentation
My name is Yohali
I'm 16 years
I'm mexican
I'm student
I'm volleyball player
Moods
I'm tired
I'm hungry
I'm angry
I'm sleepy
I'm cold
Likes and preferences
I like playing with my cat
I love eating pozole
I enjoy playing volleyball
I like listening to rock
I enjoy making handscraft
Description of action in progress
I am taking classes of english
I am learning how to do pozole
I am helping to my grandmother
I am doing my homerwork
I am learning english
Description of a routine
I wake up 5:00 am
I do my bed
I eat breakfast
I brush my hair and my teeth
I go to the school
Places to train, work, have fun
I always play volleyball
I sometimes bake cookies
I never run in my house
I always work with my grandmother
I always do my homework

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario